Watch That Step

It's a Lulu.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Definition: Democrats and Republicans.

Ugh, not another political post........
Yeah, I know, everyone does it and they all stink.
I just wanted to toss this in while I'm thinking about it.
What defines a Democrat and a Republican? Well, I mentioned this to a friend's father who used to work in the Johnson Administration, and is now a Republican. When asked what I thought the Dems needed to do to win, this was my reply.

Republicans say this:
"I will respond to your question in a second but first let's understand one thing. You are an ASSHOLE. Got it? Okay. As long as we are on the same page. You're a dick. Now we can talk. Just as long as you realize what a consummate dick you are."

The Democrat version:
"I will respond to your question in a second but first let's understand one thing. You are an ASSHOLE. But, hey. I can be an asshole too. I understand. I know what it's like. We can all be dicks once in a while. So, I UNDERSTAND your pain. Let's talk like adults. And you should jsut relax knowing that I am completely on the same page as you. I, too, have moments when I am a dick. So, let's work together."

Morons.

Oh, yeah, the Johnson guy's reaction? I was dead on.

Nice. So, that makes 2. But I still can't find my keys on a daily basis and if I lose another Bluetooth headset I lose Bluetooth privileges. So, I still suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home